Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
• Monitor project site activities and take appropriate measures whenever safety violations or other issues are identified.
• Develop and administer project plans and budgets; identify project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans and allocation of available resources; and communication.
• Develop & maintain a detailed project plan to track progress (GANTT Chart)
• Daily, weekly and monthly review of milestones to Project Stakeholder
• Coordinate project deliverables with Contractors, Vendors and third-party service provider which include safety, quality, cost, and compliance
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget
• Provides visibility on project performance through project KPI tracking and reporting
• A minimum of HND/BSc. in any engineering discipline. Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent could be an advantage
• A Certificate in AutoCAD or any Engineering drafting software
• Minimum of 5yrs Practical experience as a Project Manager.
• Ability to read and interpret P&ID, PFD & general Layout Drawings
• Ability to Use AutoCAD 2D software as added advantage.
• Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
• Ability to design risk mitigation plan
• A creative mindset and proactive
To apply for this job please visit careers.danone.com.