Project Manager – DRR at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – DRR
Location: Sokoto with field visits to Kaduna
Role: Project Manager
Duration: 12 months (renewable)
Starting Date: ASAP
Purpose of the Role
The Project Manager/Consortium Coordinator is:
• Responsible for the overall activities’ planning, execution and reporting of the ECHO Disaster Risk Reduction projects;
• Directly assigned to, and responsible of the supervision of all logistics, HR, financial and overall functioning aspects for his projects.
• Reports to the Head of Mission/Program Manager:
• Under the direct supervision of the Head of Mission and in link with the Program Manager, provides overall managerial oversight to the ECHO funded Disaster Risk Reduction project and supports project implementation team;
• Leads the effective implementation of the Consortium’s governance, ensuring clear communication and reporting relationships between COOPI and external partners, including the donor;
• Ensures cross departmental coordination including consortium partners’ components such as conflict, protection and early warning systems;
• Works with consortium partners to maintain and update project implementation plan;
Education / Experiences:
• Master’s Degree in Humanitarian / Development Studies / Social Sciences or any related field.
• At least 5 years with INGO on Disaster Risk Reduction, Social Protection, Conflict Management & Peace Building;
• Experience in managing ECHO funded projects;
• Excellent in written and spoken English;
• Expertise in climate change, conflicts, social cohesion, safety nets programs;
• Data collection, analysis, and report writing
12th July, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.coopi.org.