Job Title: Project Manager/Architect
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Salary: N200,000 – N250,000
Experience: 4-5 years
We are looking to hire a Project Manager/Architect for our client, a luxury interior architect company in Lekki, Lagos.
• Developing, organizing and reviewing building plans
• Preparing construction contracts for general contractors
• Interviewing and hiring contractors for projects
• Formulating cost estimates based on equipment, materials and labor requirements
• Ensuring that construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards
• Determining and scheduling different stages of the building process, in accordance to the client needs.
• Monitoring the progress of the project and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines
• After building completion, project managers may provide additional services for expansion and relocation projects
• Meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss construction designs.
• Drafting building plans for commercial, industrial, and residential construction projects.
• Preparing budgets, material documents, and specification lists for client approval.
• Acting as an intermediary between the client and the construction team.
• Overseeing building contractors and construction crews.
• Visiting the site regularly to ensure construction adheres to state regulations.
• Ensuring the project remains on time and within specifications.
• Creating progress reports, time schedules, and revised budgets.
• Conducting a final inspection after the project is complete.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, design or similar.
• Architecture certification
• Portfolio of completed projects
• Advanced knowledge of drafting software including AutoCAD and SketchUp
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Ability to translate concepts into functional construction designs
• Advanced project management skills
• Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis
• Knowledge of construction costs and time frames.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com using the job role as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org