*Our client, a lead player in the FMCG sector, seeks to hire a self-oriented individual, who is passionate about research and socio-human development for the role of a Project Product Developer*
*Purpose*: A role carefully crafted to help enrich and make a meaningful difference to the lives of millions of girls and women across Nigeria by developing sustainable feminine care products of the future.
*Role*: Project Product Developer
*Location*: Lagos (possible local travels with paid incentives)
*Job Type*: 6 months contract
*Product*: Feminine Care
*Preferred Gender*: Female
*Remuneration*: Very attractive and Negotiable
• Defines and leads the consumer insight-driven product development with local & external manufacturing partners in Nigeria to bring to life a product solution to help lower LSM Nigerian women to an uncompromised period solution – In close collaboration with procurement partners.
• Interacts locally, globally with the company’s multifunction’s and with foundations for the consumer-centric insight-driven product solution.
• Leads the product verification from a consumer with insight department to performance & claims substantiation with bench and consumer input.
• Accountable to control product costs through development alongside procurement and use the Design to Value approach to support the business case.
• Accountable to bring product-related consumer activities to stakeholder framework management to ensure the business needs are met throughout the development.
• To build strong cross-functional relationships and communication throughout the development
• Ensure full awareness of BU and issues by appropriate, accurate and timely communication to all parts of the business.
• Accountable to have a clear understanding of the competitive landscape of Pads and Liners in EMEA concerning the bench, product design, aesthetic elements, claims and cost.
• Delivers safety standards in all development stages and ensuring compliance with company and country.
• Ensures compliance with all relevant Corporate Financial Instructions and the company’s Code of Conduct. Championing R&E processes, training, controls, and metrics and interacts cross-sector to drive best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree (business, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science) and or equivalent skills/experience.
• Successful responsibility within a research environment.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills within multi-functional teams with representation at all levels.
• A second language is desirable but not essential.
*Qualified/interested candidate should please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with PPD as the subject of the email*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com