Public Relations Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting business relationships with clients across major IOCs, independent producers and service companies in the oil and gas industry.
Identify new business opportunities for various production chemicals to meet revenue target.
Timely and successful delivery of chemical solutions to various clients according to their needs and objectives.
Identify opportunities to grow new businesses with existing clients.
Provide technical services to solve clients’ production challenges and enhance production capabilities.
Serve as the lead point of contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
Liaise with customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of company products and solutions according to customers’ needs.
Manage multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines and fulfilling service promise.
Provide appropriate technical support and services to clients on all company products and services as may be required.
Understand the growing trends in the production chemistry and advise as may be necessary.
Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• B.Sc./B.Eng/HND with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)/Upper Credit in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Industrial Chemistry or related field.
• Master’s degree in related field is a required.
• Relevant professional qualification/certification is a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience as Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Oilfield Chemical Business Development or relevant sales role within the oilfield chemical industry.
• Good knowledge of production chemical formulation and application.
• Experience with budget/revenue management.
• Good exposure to business engagement at various levels up to ‘C’ level.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
1. Port Harcourt, Nigeria (2 slots).
2. Lagos, Nigeria (2 slots).
Send CV to
To apply for this job email your details to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org