Job Title: Public sector Operations Manager
Location: Lagos, Ikeja
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
We are a logistics company with core competence in courier delivery service, haulage, supply chain management. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and monitor performance of PSB staff in their Regions.
• Manage public sector business operations activities and ensure seamless operations to avert service failures.
• Generate business leads and maintain existing customers.
• Ensure cash and credit revenue generation
• Monitors locations, Hub officers and Courier officers activities on Fortress or “Eagle eye”, measure performance of Hub
officers and Courier officers under supervision.
• Strategize on ways to reduce backlog on Fortress to zero number.
• Liaise with government agencies in different regions.
• Coordinates address verification for all locations.
• Ensures conformance with all company rules, policies and department processes.
• Get daily status reports on every address verification done and update management
• Strategize in conjunction with HR, to ensure swift replacement in case of vacant position within the organization
• Maintain mutual relationship with all stakeholders and ensure maximum satisfaction at all times.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in logistics and courier management
• Minimum of HND/Bsc in any management related course is required.
• Excellent written and Communication skills
• Excellent Leadership skills.
• Ability to work with no supervision and make top notch decisions
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and data analytics
• Ability to plan and coordinate, direct.
Salary is Negotiable
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meet with the requirements can apply by sending their CV and application to email@example.com
Vacancy closes 7th July 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org