I am currently seeking to fill the role of a QHSE Manager for our Industrial Catering Company in Portharcourt as follows:
1) Managing and implementation of HSE Policies, rules, standards and procedures at the company’s Onshore and Offshore operations.
2) Develop and update food safety manuals/program, provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure standards, food safety/Hygiene and customer expectations are met.
3) Make presentations to and provide explanations of food safety documents to employees, vendors and client personnel as necessary.
4) Lead the integration of food safety, quality, process control systems into one comprehensive program to ensure compliance and effective, efficient programs.
5) Responsible for conducting root cause analysis of all incidents/quality problems; coordinate correction to restore quality and determines proper handling of defective material/products.
6) Maintain and implement HSE & Site Hygiene Audit and Inspection Programs on Equipment, Stores, Cold Units, Environment,
7) Carry out incident and HSE complaint investigation and ensure timely report to management.
8) Develop HACCP Plans, lead and manage the HACCP team and ISO 22001:2005 system.
B.sc in related field with 4-7 years experience in same role, and that cuts across both hospitality and Oil&Gas Industry, good technical knowledge and affinity with industrial catering operations; M.sc in related field is an added advantage.
All interested candidates should send their application and resumes with subject SM/400/H002, to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit unitopservices.com..