One of the leading Food and beverages company that has been in existence for than two decades requires the service of QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
Location: Anambra State
• Develop standards for operation and maintenance of QA / QC laboratories compliant to GLP requirements.
• Develop and maintain sampling & testing program for Incoming materials, Work-in- process controls, finished product testing and release protocols.
• Handling customers complain
• Set-up & control Laboratory operations related to physical, chemical, microbiological & Packaging Quality parameters.
• Coordinate quality requirements for new products, new formulations and cost optimization initiatives.
• Conduct process validation & stability studies for all product lines.
• Monitor and maintain the compliance to ISO systems & Standards.
• Training and development of the team
• Control change management in product and process and conduct risk assessment of the same.
• Effective implementation of supplier quality assurance program/vendor development.
• Coordinate with R&D, Procurement and central quality for establishing specifications and standards related inputs, process controls and finished products.
• Investigate complaints and implement CAPA
• Maintain quality and regulatory compliance in order to successfully pass through inspections and internal & external audits.
• Maintain Quality Data Management & MIS systems
• Monitor & control site GMP practices in conjunctions with peer functions.
• B Tech in Food Tech / B.Sc. chemical Science or Chemistry / B.Sc. Microbiology with Packaging Technology as additional qualification.
• Minimum of 10 years’ Experience in Production and Quality industry with thorough processes understanding
• QA, QC, GMP and food safety requirements
• Hands on experience in food and packing material analysis.
• Experience in implementing quality management systems
• Relevant professional Certifications (ISO certifications)
• Strong analytical skills & Knowledge of Laboratory instrumentation
• Ability to conduct quality failure investigations
• Good knowledge of HACCP
• Knowledge of and experience in handling NAFDAC requirements
• Ability to effectively manage a team of QC Officers
• Knowledge of B2B business.
Salary: Very attractive
Qualified and Interested should send application to email@example.com
Deadline: February 28 ,2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org