Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Lagos, Island
Job Brief: The Quantity Surveyor shall be responsible for managing the contractual relationships between the various parties involved in any particular building project and shall make sure that the financial position of construction projects is accurately reported and controlled effectively.
Qualification & Skills
• First degree in quantity surveying, construction engineering, management, or related field (including an industrial placement. SC / HND in Quantity Surveying or any other related course)
• A minimum of three (3) years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field.
• Strong project management skills
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use/ learn how to use specialist software
• In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry best practices
Mode of Application:
• Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The subject of the email should be the job title been applied for.
Compensation & Benefit:
• Very competitive & negotiable
To apply for this job please visit dradrockng.com .