Septem VII Investments Limited, a foremost professional investment and property company in Nigeria with various subsidiaries in facility management, real estate development and funds management is recruiting for Real Estate Sales Agent.
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Agent
• Provide guidance in marketing property for the right price under the best terms.
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
• Proven track of successful sales record
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Email Marketing, etc)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Minimum of HND/BSc degree in Marketing, Estate Management or related field
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Salary Structure: Base pay, Commission per sale, Transportation and Airtime Allowance
Qualified candidate should send CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Real Estate Sales Agent’ as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com