Ongoing Recruitment for a Recruitment Officer:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
· Partner with clients to get a clear and concise perspective of their hiring needs, budget and other preferences.
· Conduct research into clients’ company, competitors and the market place.
· Map role criteria, describe the position and document specifications for each job role.
· Attract, identify and track prospective candidates using various channels and methods.
· Screen incoming CVs, Resumes and other related job application data.
· Assess candidates, to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and general compatibility with the targeted job environment.
· Conduct interviews by phone and in-person, carry out background checks and follow up on references provided by the candidates. (Background checks are done on request by clients and it’s billable).
· Regularly network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups to both get recruitment briefs and suitable candidates.
· Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
· Prepare comprehensive interview questions / tests for each interview ahead of time.
· Identify industry best practices in talent resourcing and adapt such practices
· Communicate to clients regularly on status of selection process
· Manage all recruitment portals
· Prepare regular reports on the recruitment process
· First degree in any discipline. Possession of a professional qualification e.g. CIPM.
· Minimum of 3 years cognate work experience.
· Knowledge and experience in developing and executing sourcing strategies
· Knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new development and applicable laws regarding Human Resources issues
· Clear understanding of recruitment processes and candidate selection methods
· Good Business acumen and understanding of the market place
Share CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org if this suits you or share within you network for a wider reach. Thank you
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com