We are looking to hire Branch Managers with a minimum of 5 years Relationship Managing experience.
Locations: – Lekki Phase 1
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
– Promote and market the branch and its product.
– Mobilize funds for fixed deposit, loans and investments.
– Proactively engage develop onboard and maintain strong relationships through regular contact and providing timely value-added information advice and recommendations.
– Analyze financial statements to establish viability of the investment proposals by clients. Offer investment advisory services to client
– Market a comprehensive range of financial products, structured deposit, treasury solutions, brokerage and advisory services to potential clients.
– Review of budget reports and reports on monthly performance
– Ensuring Targets are met month on month
– To establish and maintain positive customer relationships
– Provide operational management support on a day-to-day basis.
– Deliver effective marketing strategies for new and existing products
– Develop and obtain approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
– Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
– Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
– Visit business customers and attending meetings.
– Provide strategic direction and operational support to employees.
– Define and implement the delivery of marketing strategies and targets.
– Motivate employees to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives.
– Effectively communicate to employees the corporate policies, objectives and targets of the bank
– First Degree in any Social Sciences related discipline.
– Master’s degree or professional certification is an added advantage.
– Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
– Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
– IT and Computer appreciation.
– Communications skills (written and oral)
– Marketing skills.
– Knowledge of business environment.
– Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
– Knowledge of bank products and services.
– Business development and acquisition.
– Relationship management.
CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com