Job Role: Sales Administrative Officer (SAO)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving and processing purchase orders.
• Issuing sales transaction invoices.
• Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
• Compiling monthly sales reports.
• Expediting orders through internal liaison.
• Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
• Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
• Supporting the sales depot with other administrative tasks, as requested
• An OND or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar preferred.
• Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Proven knowledge of the health and beauty sector is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
• Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
• Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent observation and analytical skills.
• Excellent management, organization and time management skills.
*Applicants around Igando , LASU road, Iyanoba and its environs will be given preference.*
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com