Job Title: Sales Engineer (Internship)
Location: Port Harcourt, #Rivers
Employment Type: Internship
• Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding agreed sales targets for the Company’s range of Machines/Lift Truck products within your territory.
• Obtain orders that meet or exceed agreed targets and negotiate equipment sales into high valued projects.
• Ensure that full payments are received for all units sold while all necessary sales documents are adequately prepared.
• Arrange visits to existing and prospective customers to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
• Aggressively promote the company’s products within the catchment area and win more prospects there from.
• Provide product related technical assistance and advice to customers and prospects.
• Obtain and communicate information relating to the market and competition as appropriate.
• Maintain good corporate reputation and effective communication between our clients/customers and the Management.
• A graduate of Engineering, you must have an ability to target prospects, generate your own business and realise high value orders.
• You must be able to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and an energetic, creative and self motivated approach to selling.
• You must be confident and presentable.
• 1 year Experience.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit Port%20Harcourt,%20Rivers.