Our client; a reputable firm in the AGRO SECTOR is looking to fill the role of a SALES MANAGER
ROLE: SALES MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: ANAMBRA
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• The ongoing training of your salespeople.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to lead a sales team.
All applications should be forwarded to email@example.com using job title as mail subject.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org