Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Department: Sales & Customer Success
• Engage Enterprise accounts, C-Level executives, and Decision makers.
• Position as customers trusted adviser and advice customers on roadmaps through:
• Development of healthy relationships with partners and customers • Build win plans
• Demonstrate solutions
• Knowledge transfer to customers, partners and team members.
• Provide excellent delivery of sales revenue objectives.
• Complete involvement in the sales process; from Lead Generation through to negotiation, closing the deal and Account Management.
• Customer Advocate: Ensure each customer has the most valuable relationship with the organization and execute the vision of empowering enterprise customers, driving business growth and transformation through strategic thinking, sales execution, and influence
1. Mutually agreed 2 to 3year business and industry led account plan with jointly agreed business outcomes, refreshed quarterly
• Weekly and monthly account planning
2. Leading a healthy, predictable Sales business: achieve or exceed quota targets, ensuring deal excellence, sales hygiene and 12 month rolling pipeline coverage.
3. Increased Azure Consumed Revenue, O365 and M365 usage and accelerated Customer Lifetime Value
• Customer sales meetings and product demonstration targeted at closing sales
4. YoY growth billed revenue and consumption in each account/industry segment
• Customer sales meetings and product targeted at closing sales demonstration
5. Drive digital business outcomes for your customers relevant to their missions and execute Key Plays that incorporate the digital transformation in each account/industry segment
• Sales Engagements targeted opportunities at driving new
6. Leads and empowers frictionless orchestration to lead generation and pipeline (QPC and consumption) velocity across 4 rolling quarters demonstrated evidence
• Regular pipeline review
• Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of related experience: Enterprise Sales roles, Engagement with IT Managerial positions. Account development strategies, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers .
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent selling, communication, and interpersonal skills
To apply, kindly use the link below
or send in your cvs to: email@example.com #job #hiring
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org