HIRING: SENIOR ANALYST, CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT*
Our client, an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company currently seeks to hire a Senior Corporate Development Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis of new businesses, projects, and business improvement initiatives as well as assisting in the implementation of activities required for the start-up and operations of new initiatives.
· Assists the Head, Corporate Development to execute the department’s work-plan.
· Conducts research, feasibility studies and develops business plans in support of identified opportunities.
· Conducts analyses of new businesses, projects, and business improvement initiatives.
· Assists in the implementation of activities required for the start-up and operations of new initiatives.
· Performs reporting/monitoring of on-going initiatives.
· Carries out day-to-day management of assigned duties and other activities as determined.
· Develops and implements internal and external surveys and report results.
· Conducts research, feasibility studies and develops Business Plans.
· Performs competitor monitoring and environmental scanning across all sectors in which the Group plays.
· Executes some investor relations activities such as ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and reporting schedule; Meetings & Events.
· Monitors and reports on the implementation of capital projects within the Group.
· Performs any other duties as delegated by the HCD and MD.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
· A Masters’ degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in relevant roles in research, business incubation, efficiency etc.
· Must be detail oriented and possess strong organsational skills
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs and Cover Letters to: email@example.com by 10-03-2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org