SENIOR EDUCATION CONSULTANT – Abuja
An Abuja based Company that is a market leader in the development of life skills education resources for children, youth and adults is seeking to hire a Senior Education Consultant that will join its team to work with schools, parents and institutions to deepen the impact of life skills education in our society. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in education (teaching) or education administration of a minimum of between 5-10years evidenced by strong references and recommendations from past employers. More experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
Job Title: Educational Consultant
• Developing, coordinating and implementing curriculum plans
• Analyzing curricula, resources, student results, and teacher performances, and ensuring that they align with set goals.
• Closely examining academic systems and reporting to the relevant stakeholders.
• Developing new and more effective curricula and learning outcomes
• Gathering information from educators, support staff, students, and parents.
• Visiting classrooms to observe lessons and provide feedback.
• Counseling educators on how to cope with exceptionally talented students as well as those who require extra attention.
• A Master’s degree in education or a related discipline.
• TRCN certification
• Experience in curriculum design and blended learning.
• Candidate must have relevant work experience (not less than 5 years).
• Managerial experience at a learning institution may be required.
• Problem-solving abilities
• Attention to details
• Strong organizational and communication skills
N250,000 – N350,000/m
Interested please send CV to email@example.com using the Job applied for as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org