*JOB OPENING FOR A SENIOR SALES MANAGER (ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING)*
*Job title: Senior Sales Manager*
*Industry: Manufacturing (Electronics)*
Role Objective: To lead and manage all sales operations and oversee activities of the junior sales management team and to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously reducing customer turnover.
• Building creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of consumer, competitor, and market trends.
• Conduct research and perform analysis on the performance of the sales department, ensuring prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to senior management.
• Develop and maintain relationships on behalf of the sales department and the business as a whole.
• BSc (master’s preferred) in Communications, Business Administration, Business Management or Marketing.
• Six (6) years minimum sales experience in the Manufacturing sector.
• Must demonstrate strong Analytical Skills.
*Salary – N350,000 – N500,000 + Benefits*
Send CV’s to email@example.com using SALES MANAGER (Electronics Manufacturing) as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org