Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry is looking at filling the role of a Senior Service Management Specialist.
Job Title: Senior Service Management Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Contract: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
Salary: Very competitive
1. Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies in respect of Service Management
2. Drive service based culture in IT and put in place a reliable clear processes and procedures and tools for measuring service delivery and performance.
3. Champion and promote service improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction with IT services.
4. Review service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilized and recommend as well as coordinate implementation of changes to Service Management services to improve metrics.
5. Create and maintain a knowledge repository system to support Service Management function, gathering, analysing, storing and sharing knowledge and information using a variety of processes and technologies.
6. Drive an aggressive problem management strategy by ensuring improved vendor response times and proactively identify and resolve problems and known errors.
7. Manage incident escalation and determine innovative ways to drive dependencies that lie with other units or 3rd party service providers
8. Work with other service management managers and IT managers to improve on service availability and customer experience improvements.
Required skills & Qualification:
1. HND or Bsc in science or related courses
2. Enterprise Applications skills
3. Business Continuity Management skills
4. Cloud and Infrastructure Management
5. IT Service Management framework
6. Minimum of 5 years experience
To apply, kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using the title of the role as the mail subject
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com