A Real Estate Construction & Development Company with offices in Lagos and Abuja requires the services of a SITE ARCHITECT in its Abuja office.
Experience: 5 years Cognate Experience in the Construction Industry
Education: Bachelors Degree in Architecture Compulsory, Masters Degree will be an added advantage
Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
• Produce Architectural Drawings
• Participate in all facets of the development cycle including planning, entitlements, design, permit submittal and review, and construction oversight.
• Coordinate input from owners regarding the site and architectural design.
• Coordinate with outside consultants including civil engineers, landscape architects, soils engineers, MEP engineers, and others in pursuit of completing entitlement application and building permit submittals.
• Review subcontractor submittals.
• Supervision of finished building construction projects
• Work with the team to create construction documents.
• Prepare specifications for trades and bid construction work in conjunction with the team.
• Coordinate subcontractors ‘3D models.
• Work with the team to schedule construction work and estimate construction works
• Review and approve contractors shop drawing to meet document preparation schedule
• Work directly with subcontractors during the construction process.
• Maintain project drawing files and archives.
Interested Candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries close on Friday, 19 March 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com