Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry is looking to fill the role of SME- Operations Support System, Lead
Job Title: SME- Operations Support System, Lead
Job Location: Lagos
Net salary: N 997,626.71 + N20,000.00 monthly voice cost allowance
Employment type: 4 months contract with possible extension
•Architected Integration and Automation of Alarms and Trouble Tickets for all Type of Multivendor EMS-Radio access Network/Transport/Core ,Multivendor OEM-Huawei, Zte, Nokia & other 3rd Party Tools using NBI (North Bound Interface) for enhancement and Improvement of Network Operation Center KPI and Operations with Huawei’s OWS AWS Cloud Based Solution (ICTOM/ICTSM)
•Project Leader on Planning of Installation, Integration and Commissioning of company’s Network Manager for GSM/WCDMA/LTE/CORE Containing 5000 Network Elements. Installation Servers, Switches, and Storages as per standard Design and layout Document. Migration of Network Element between different ENM; FCAPS functionality and Hardware and Software Acceptance testing as per company’s Standard Acceptance Testing Document. Preparation and Execution of Method of Procedure as per Standard Migration workflows for various Network Elements under 2G/3G/4G Technology.
•System Administration, Management and Customer Interface; Responsible for System Administration (FCAPS) & all managed Services task related to company’s ENM/ENIQ/OSS-RC. System health checks hardware and Software level (CPU, Memory, File system utilization, Services, Data base utilization etc.) for company’s EMS(ENM/ENIQ/OSS-RC)
•Performance Management- Jobs and Profiles for different Network Elements in EMS for Performance & KPI Management, set up Performance files for Northbound tools and applications as Huawei’s OWS, MAPS, Nokia’s NetChart and Ericsson’s SKPI and Radi. Configuration Management; Topology and Inventory exports schedules, Network Element Health check, customized Scripts for alarms dump; Email and Auto reports delivery.
• Security Management: Users access rights management, Customized Roles, access control for Network Elements and LDAP policies for user’s login. Backup Administration for OSS and its peripherial servers.
Academic Requirements, Technical Knowledge & Skills:
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
• At least 6 years of system support experience
• At least 5 years managerial experience in medium to large enterprises
• At least 5 years of experience in OSS, Telco Order Management, Work Order Management and/or Trouble Tickets Management
• Proven experience and possess a good understanding of telecoms enterprise business processes including order receiving, processing, etc.
• Possess vendor management, project management and deep analytical skills
• Certification in PMP is preferred
To apply for this role, kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as mail subject
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com