JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
SALARY: N200,000gross PLUS 13month, Leave allowance, Pension, HMO, Airtime/Data.
WORK TYPE: HYBRID
• Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software.
• Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company.
• Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and company concerns.
• Analyze and test programs and products before formal launch.
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
• Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information.
• Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions.
• Aid and support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all employees are confident in the use of software applications.
• Carries out other duties assigned by the Development Manager.
• Minimum of B.sc in computer science or any related field.
• 1-3 years of experience in software development role.
• Experience working on large-scale software projects.
• Professional program certification in java is strongly preferred.
• Professional experience using cybersecurity and open-source technology.
• Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, C++, PHP and more.
• Experience developing secure software systems based upon industry specifications.
• Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them.
• Experience developing customized code for multiple projects simultaneously.
• IT Application in Business.
To apply, send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Job title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com