• Location: Lagos
• Prepares internal requisitions for material replenishment and follow up with procurement.
• Check for compliance and adherence to stores procedures and quality management system to ensure that only quality materials are received.
• Ensure effective documentation of all stores materials.
• Ensure timely dispatch and issuance of materials.
• Proper preservation and monitoring of degradable materials on projects in accordance to SCNL.
• To ensure that stock levels are maintained to avoid stock out and production delays.
• To ensure timely generation of weekly, and monthly report.
• To ensure that close supervision and co-ordination of stores personnel to achieve set goals.
• Responsible for initiating request, receiving, opening, storing and replenishing the supplies and merchandise of the store
• Keeping and maintaining inventory records of the goods
• Checking all the supplies and reporting damage and loss and replenishing the shortage of the same.
• Coordinating with factory manager and supervisors/ teams in materials/tools allocation and management of same.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and abilities
• Ability to effectively organize and network in accord with the store staff and production teams.
• Self-motivated and independent Worker
• Should be an efficient time manager and have the ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Bsc/ HND or ND
• Bachelor’s or an associate degree in retailing, merchandising, supply chain management/ Business Administration or any related scholastic discipline from an accredited institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job please visit sevan-nigeria.com.