Job Type: Full time
- Determine an organization’s system needs and install network hardware and software
- Make needed upgrades and repairs to networks and ensure that systems are operating correctly
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of servers.
- Install and upgrade server components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Maintain network and computer system security
- Evaluate and optimize network or system performance
- Add users to a network, and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Interpret and solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system alerts them that a problem exists.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required (g.CCNP,CCNA and Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years System Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with implementing and effectively developing IT Operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery and Database Administration
- Experience with virtualization, Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools (Microsoft PowerShell).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org