TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Location: Lekki Phase 1.
Vacancy for an amazing candidate with exceptional interpersonal skills for the position of Technical Support Executive.
• Minimum of a degree with at least 1 year experience in support or IT department
• Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
• Basic routing & switching knowledge.
• Basic RF knowledge.
• Ability to resolve problems remotely.
• Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
• Communications skills, both verbal and written.
· Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
· Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
· Escalate unresolved incidences to level 2 support (Operations & IT department) to ensure prompt resolution
· Following up with churned customers to bring them back on the network
· Network monitoring to ensure all sectors are up for uninterrupted service delivery
· Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets. Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
· Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Salary: N1m – N1.45 Gross (per annum) + statutory benefits
Kindly send CVS to: email@example.com using “Tech Support Engineer” as the email subject.
Deadline for Application- 16th August 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org