Training Program Coordinator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
The Training Program Coordinator is responsible for the following:
• Designs training programmes and materials
• Manages training schedules and the facilitators
• Liaises with students on programmes and packages
• Organizes capacity building for internal staff
• Manages both online and virtual training
• Coordinates both corporate and external training schedules
• Coordinates certifications and online exams
• Documents business proposals for bulk training activities
• Assesses and reports the effectiveness of training programs to management
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalents in Science or Engineering Fields.
• Minimum of 1-year experience as a Training Coordinator.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills as well as ability to use basic software packages
• Proficiency in word processing and presentation software.
• Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers.
• High esteem for values and process
• Note that training is Information Technology related.
• Interested applicants should be within close proximity to Surulere.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For further enquiries – contact Debbie on 08031919400.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org