Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Salary: NGN150,000-180,000 monthly
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CVs (in MS word
format) and portfolio to email@example.com using UI/UX Designer as the subject of the
We are looking to hire a passionate, result driven, user centric UI/UX Designer for our client. You will
join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually, delightful, and easy to use digital
products in a fast-paced environment. Your main duties will include creating modules and
components and coupling them together into a functional app, converting UI designs to Web
• Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user
• Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
• Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive
• Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational
• Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
• Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
• Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
• Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to
enhance user experience.
• Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and have
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org