- Job Title: Visa Consulting Manager (Ticketing, Tour & Educational service)
Age: 25 – 35 years
• Develop content through market research and strategies for the Business Development team.
• Ability to market & sell travel products & services.
• Develop Tour Packages for International, Regional and Domestic Travel
• Research and identify school placements for intending students.
• Responsible for Protocol Services, Visa Processing (tourist & student visas)
• Assist and provide the necessary information to customer enquiries on all services.
• Ensuring there is effective follow up on customer travel plans (Hotel Accommodation, Visa, etc.)
• Ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times
• Ensure that all periodic payments to regulatory bodies i.e. IATA, NANTA, NCAA etc are executed
• Ensure a seamless transaction when booking on all tour engines for holiday packages.
• Conducting market surveys and advice management periodically on findings
• Assign duties, responsibilities, staff roster and leave records
• Keep self and the team up to date on product, service, policies and procedures through regular team meetings ensuring communication and understanding
• Handle day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required.
• Supervise the efficient operations and monitor performance of the assigned team in order to achieve revenue, yield and volume targets.
• Ensure all payments are accounted for and report forwarded to account department.
• Should have a minimum qualification of OND
• Must have at least 3 -5 years working experience in a Travel Agency or airline in similar capacity.
• Vast knowledge in protocol
• Ability to use minimum of two GDS applications (Amadeus ,Sabre and Galileo)
• IATA certificate and experience in air ticketing is an added advantage
Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com and use the Job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org